In the event of a disaster this is the preliminary plan that the TSG will follow (This is subject to change at one of the committees meetings):
- Assemble family and gather supplies
- If safe make way to the TSG Camp
- While at the TSG camp a committee will be established to manage the camp
- Camp set up (e.g. Tents erected, food supplies managed, medical needs tended to, water supplies organised)
- Allocate and assign people different roles within the community to fit in with their skills and interests. E.g. medical, food, security…
- Timetables setup for meal times
- Establishment of long term survival plan, sustainable living plan and school education.
This plan is subject to change, all members will receive a full up to date comprehensive plan including the location of the proposed camp, etc.
Everything here is open for debate and during our growth and development may change.